Safety & Fleet Services can assist you with all the necessary maintenance & service planning to achieve the maximum level of compliance.
All our courses are provided by a QQI qualified trainer who has extensive knowledge, technical & practical expertise.
Accurate & detailed record keeping is essential and it is mandatory to retain these for a minimum of two years for inspection by an authorised authority.
A preventative vehicle maintenance system consists of a scheduled maintenance & service planner, driver daily walk around checks & vehicle inspection records.
Safety & Fleet Services will assist in implementing all your legislative requirements as follows;
- On-Line Self Declaration
- Preparation for Premises/Site Inspections
- Planned maintenance – Service Schedules, Wall Charts etc.
- Record Keeping:
- To support regulatory compliance legislation
- To ensure the safety & roadworthiness of vehicles
- To lower maintenance & operating costs
- To reduce unplanned downtime
- To increase efficiency
- Driver Walk Around Checks
- Vehicle fault recording
- Load Securing
- Vehicle Maintenance Record Keeping, Costings etc.
- Driver Walk Around Check
- Vehicle Inspection Reports
A preventative vehicle maintenance system with accurate & detailed records is essential. Non-compliance may result in heavy fines or penalties.